In need of a cheap perfume? There’s no denying that Chanel, Creed, and Dior create remarkable luxury scents, but these fragrances can be a little expensive.
Thankfully, there are also many affordable designer perfumes on the market. I’ve searched through my favourite brands to find the best cheap perfumes that smell divine.
- Best Cheap Perfumes For Women
- 1. Bugatti Bella Donna Eau de Parfum
- 2. Hugo Boss Woman Eau de Parfum
- 3. Versace Red Jeans Eau de Toilette
- 4. Police To Be Born To Shine Woman Eau de Parfum
- 5. Calvin Klein CK IN2U Woman Eau De Toilette
- 6. Zara Hypnotic Vanilla Eau de Parfum
- 7. Cacharel Noa Eau de Toilette
- 8. Ariana Grande Cloud Pink Eau de Parfum
- 9. Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Eau de Parfum
- 10. Mauboussin My Twist Eau de Parfum
- 11. Chopard Wish Eau de Parfum
- 12. Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Eau de Parfum
- 13. Vera Wang Princess Eau de Toilette
- 14. Roberto Cavalli Nero Assoluto Eau de Parfum
- 15. Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Summer Ocean Wave Eau de Toilette
- Ingrid’s Top Pick
- Further Reading
Best Cheap Perfumes For Women
Designer or high street, I’ve selected the 15 best cheap perfumes for women that smell expensive for a bargain price.
6. Zara Hypnotic Vanilla Eau de Parfum
I feel this Zara perfume is a vanilla lover’s dream and a complete bargain. Its sweet vanilla is comforting and has a luxurious undercurrent of caramel and a whisper of floral notes.
Ingrid’s Top Pick
Roberto Cavalli Nero Assoluto Eau de Parfum
My top pick has to be Nero Assoluto Eau de Parfum by Roberto Cavalli. It is one of my favourite cold-season go-out evening fragrances that is sensual, alluring and not too overwhelming at the same time.
So, that wraps up my research on the best cheap perfumes for women. Each of these low-cost head-turning scents will surely get you noticed without emptying your bank account.
Top tip: A fabulous fragrance does not need to be expensive; you can find incredible scent bargains at online perfume discounters, and look out for the next Zara sale, too!
Below are some additional articles from Viora London’s blog. We write articles on a number of interesting lifestyle topics such as fragrance, beauty, luxury accessories and more.